Tuesday 22 February 2011

Just keep drawing, drawing, drawing...

Been working on some DC3 lately for uni (brief was french revolution calendar). This is 'Germinal' or March to you and me. I've been going with the theatrical costume/characters theme with a hint of burlesque, grotesque or whatever's appropriate. I based this on the 'March Hare' and I quite like how it turned out. It's been changed since the sketch after I got some critique of a lecturer but I think it's for the better :)


Been thinking about the summer a lot recently, probably because I'm quite tired of being tired and stressed with Uni work. Third year is certainly hard. I didn't disbelieve it when I was told but I can't say I was prepared for the giant step up in workload. I've still got the motivation and drive but that's not enough to keep the body physically going. But I'm gonna keep going anyway because if I get a First I get to go to DISNEYWORLD!!!!!!! :DDDDDDD

No comments:

Post a Comment