Monday 9 July 2012

Final Project

On the final project part of the masters now so you know... still busy. But I'm finding a bit of time here and there to draw things that I like to draw... Only I don't remember what I like to draw. I see a blank page and I'm all like 'I WANNA DRAAAW' but then my mind goes blank and I make this face o.o ...

The project is going well though, if you want to see what I'm working on you should totally check out my Masters Blog. I know I say it everytime I post but while I'm on the masters, that's gonna be where it haps! I intend to return to this blog once I'm done so hopefully come September/October I'll be posting regularly again :)

But for now, here's what happened when I did know what I wanted to draw:


This (above) was influenced by Endling's drawings. He has a really nice clean art style, as does his fiancĂ©e. Check out their blogs: Endling & Miki 

I saw a movie, it was a good movie and I doodled some of the awesome characters ;)
Behold the dapper Octopus, he approves of your china tea set.
Someone suggested I get this tattooed on me... I'm not so sure. Speaking of tattoos, my fiance seems to be very much in favour of me getting swallows on my hands..


Until next time! (Whenever that may be..)

No comments:

Post a Comment