Thursday 6 October 2011

Why did I disappear for a month?

I will tell you why.

Because I got my part time job back at uni and we are short staffed. And because I have been sorting out everything so I can start my Masters course (which I have done!). So yeah, real life got busy. Therefore I haven't had much time/energy to draw.

That said, I do have a few things that I will upload soon AND I now have a work diary/blog, which will probably see more of me than this here art blog unfortunately. But I encourage you to check it out because hopefully it'll show how I improve with my animation over the year! And I'll be posting everything I'm doing like life drawing sketches and rough animations. Should be interesting :)

Masters' Work Diary

Wish me luck because Masters degrees are crazy busy. It's going to make my third year look like a breeze :S
Peace x

No comments:

Post a Comment